Mind of the Tardis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mind of the Tardis

Set in the Doctor Who universe, a roleplaying forum where one can create a character and have fun. Come join!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey Everyone! If you haven't done so already, post all your character information and find an avatar to represent said character. Once the Tardis posts, we shall begin!

Introduce Yourself

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Khalafa1981

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 1:44 pm

Hello my name is Cynthia Elliott. I am 33 years old with 5 kids and the sixth my husband. I live in Philadelphia, Pa. I work at home. Having back problems and migraines constantly. All I need is something fun and calming. So I am so glad that I have been invite to be apart of this fun.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor

The Doctor

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 1:15 pm

Welcome Joseph! Glad to have you aboard! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mindofthetardis.rpg-board.net
SilentNephilim

SilentNephilim

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 11:08 pm

Hello everyone! My name is Joseph, but most people just call me Joey. I'm 26 years old, from Louisiana, and I'm a dork! Laughing I used to love roleplaying years ago when I was younger and hope to get back into it. Also, I apologize ahead of time if i'm not that good  Embarassed . Perhaps this could help me improve and also get me going on these fanfics i've always wanted to write.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor

The Doctor

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 5:36 am

Hey Tara! *hug* Welcome to the site! Like I said on Facebook, your character can be any species you want, even created!
Back to top Go down
Drexyl Nox

Drexyl Nox

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 5:26 am

My name is Tara, for some reason my kindle wanted me to put fuckslayer there... my kindle thinks my name is fuckslayer... anyway, name's Tara, formerly Ian. I'm trans, I live in the Seattle area of Washington state. I'm 20 and working on finishing high school online after I dropped out. I have caring, understanding parents. I'm bipolar, and schizophrenic, which means I get to make "crazy" jokes. My character is... not created yet, although I have an idea in my head.
Back to top Go down
Nimue Aline

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 12:28 am

My name is Bojana, I live in Croatia (yes the little country in central Europe, if you ever heard of it - except maybe mentioned because of the war 20 years ago). I'm editor and translator.

What else to say? I have grown up son, who is living with me and is nerd as much as his mom; parents who are old enough to be childish, and are childish. Rolling Eyes I love flowers and I have big collection of them.

I'm huge Star Trek fan. I know a bit about Dr. Who, but I'll learn with time... and I love writing. I started SIMming in 2007., paused 6 months in 2009. Then had a long 3 years pause 2011 till last year when I joined a friend aboard Chirikov. But although I was not SIMming, I was writing all that time and managed to improve my English more than through the SIMming.

My character is... Nimue. She is different. She had several versions and incarnations, but they were all needed to actually form the truly unique persona.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor

The Doctor

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 1:46 pm

Welcome to Mind of the Tardis! Please post in here with a little introduction (optional) of yourself. Any format is fine. My goal is to create a place of friendly collaboration. This may be a roleplaying website, but I also see it is as a place to learn and grow as writers. Anyways, I'll go first.

My RL name is Josh, and this account will be mostly administrative until I begin to write up story plots. I live in south Georgia (weee...) and am mostly just looking for work right now. Anyways, back to work...I look forward to meeting everyone on here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mind of the Tardis :: Introduction :: New Members-
Jump to: