Mind of the Tardis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mind of the Tardis

Set in the Doctor Who universe, a roleplaying forum where one can create a character and have fun. Come join!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey Everyone! If you haven't done so already, post all your character information and find an avatar to represent said character. Once the Tardis posts, we shall begin!

Roranicus1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roranicus

Roranicus

Roranicus1 Empty
PostSubject: Roranicus1   Roranicus1 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 3:46 pm

Hi, I'm Roranicus. I live in the year 3001. I am the result of a test tube baby experiment 100 years ago. My body is aged to about 19 years. I am gay. I was brought up by a man named Dr. Daemon. He is dead now. I have seen much death and many wars in the past 90 years, you can see that in my eyes. I am from the planet Fenric. Oh, and due to being an experiment my body heals at an accelerated speed. I am single and looking for the perfect man, or at least as close to perfect as I can get. I love to travel. I am a Commander in Chief in my planet's capital country, Zul. I am a master at Earth's MMA. I have visited Earth on many military assignments, I have worked with UNIT and the Torchwood Institute on several occasions. I am currently studying Planetary Languages at Fenric Capital University.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor

The Doctor

Roranicus1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roranicus1   Roranicus1 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 7:30 pm

Love the great start! Definitely work on elaborating on your character's past and present. But overall, a great start!
Back to top Go down
https://mindofthetardis.rpg-board.net

Roranicus1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mind of the Tardis :: Introduction :: Character Introduction-
Jump to: