Mind of the Tardis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mind of the Tardis

Set in the Doctor Who universe, a roleplaying forum where one can create a character and have fun. Come join!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey Everyone! If you haven't done so already, post all your character information and find an avatar to represent said character. Once the Tardis posts, we shall begin!

Khalafa Khalinu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Khalafa1981

Khalafa Khalinu Empty
PostSubject: Khalafa Khalinu   Khalafa Khalinu Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 1:00 pm

I am a Messainite. I am part reptilian and part fish. I am 130 and my name is Khalafa Khalinu . I lived in London in the year 3000. My powers are to be able to tell when somebody is lying, and teleportation.

I am a investigator for London. I havrbeen investigating a murder in my family since I was little. I have come close and for some reason the murderer always gets away from me. I was born and raised on Messain, me and my family moved to earth when my planet was destroyed by the Daleks. As far as I know my family are the only ones to get away safely. I work closely with the doctor to solve crimes in hopes that he may help me find out who it was that killed her father, when he's on earth. When the doctor is not around I keep my eyes out for the murderer who not only killed my father but is trying to get to the rest of my family.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor

The Doctor

Khalafa Khalinu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Khalafa Khalinu   Khalafa Khalinu Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 3:17 pm

This is a great start! Definitely elaborate on the past. Maybe more about family, the planet you came from, how the Daleks destroyed your planet. Or, simply be a mysterious character the Doctor must learn about Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mindofthetardis.rpg-board.net
Khalafa1981

Khalafa Khalinu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Khalafa Khalinu   Khalafa Khalinu Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 10:24 pm

I grew up on Messaine, which as a wonderfully warm planet with plenty of swampy areas. I recall playing with my brother Khalam and my sister Khasala. We lived on our planet with our father and mother. We each had certain powers but none were the same.

We were deemed as a life form that should be done away with by the Daleks and my father got warning that they were coming to destroy our people. We all packed into our own ship and fled to earth during the reign of queen Elizabeth the 2nd. We his from society because they were not ready to see our kind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Khalafa Khalinu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Khalafa Khalinu   Khalafa Khalinu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Khalafa Khalinu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mind of the Tardis :: Introduction :: Character Introduction-
Jump to: