Mind of the Tardis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mind of the Tardis

Set in the Doctor Who universe, a roleplaying forum where one can create a character and have fun. Come join!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey Everyone! If you haven't done so already, post all your character information and find an avatar to represent said character. Once the Tardis posts, we shall begin!

Cedric Anderson

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SilentNephilim

SilentNephilim

Cedric Anderson Empty
PostSubject: Cedric Anderson   Cedric Anderson Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 3:53 am

Name
Cedric Anderson
Only 7 years but has the appearance of someone in their early 20s
Race
Android
Abilities
Due to being an android, Cedric has enhanced sight, reflexes, and memory. Making him excellent with a firearm and hand to hand combat. Also, even though his body can be damaged like a normal human, he can not feel pain.
Backstory
Cedric is an android created by Dr. Rowan Anderson in the likeness of his deceased son of the same name. Dr. Anderson was the head scientist of a corporation that specialized in cybernetics of various kinds. Androids made for work purposes and warfare being the main. It was the year 2125 when news of his son's death reached him. Dr. Anderson had just achieved in making his androids as human like as possible (both in appearance and personality) that he received the call informing him of an explosion that his son was unfortunate to be in. Hearing this news had caused him go into a deep depression for sometime. Unable to will himself to return to his work. It wasn't until almost a whole year had passed that Dr. Anderson returned to his lab with a plan. Missing his son dearly and unable to bare being without him, he made the decision to create an android in his son's image. It took him many months but the project was a success. The android looking exactly like his son, down to every detail. However, this new Cedric was missing some very important features that would make him a perfect copy. He did not have the real Cedric's memories and emotions.Tried as he might, Dr. Anderson attempted to program them into this new Cedric, but was unsuccessful. He could not truly bring his son fully back. Instead of disposing the new Cedric, he decided to keep him and raise him as his new son. But since the real Cedric is supposed to be long dead, he kept him a secret. Keeping him locked in his manor, away from the world outside.
Throughout the years, Cedric was taught everything he knows by Dr. Anderson himself. Picking up on everything at an accelerated rate thanks to his enhanced memory. As his intelligence grew in time, so did his personality. He was not like the real Cedric, who was a soldier with a passionate and outgoing personality. But someone who was more innocent and curious of everything. Dr. Anderson grew to love Cedric like he was his real son, though sometimes he would look at him with such sadness in his eyes. Cedric knew the reason for this, knew that he was just a replica of the real son. But he tried his best to keep his father happy. Even though he knew he could never replace the real Cedric.
It was not until the year 2133 that Dr. Anderson became seriously ill. Cedric tried his best to take care of his father, but there was no curing him. On his father's last day in this world, Cedric was sitting beside him, holding his hand. Looking at him with sad like eyes, feeling like he has failed to save him. Dr. Anderson gave Cedric's hand a gentle squeeze and smiled softly at him "You tried everything you could my son. There was just no stopping this from happening." Giving his father a sad smile and a knowing nod in return "I know father...I just wish there was something I could do.." Dr. Anderson reached up and ran his hand through Cedric's hair, remembering how he used to do this to the real Cedric to comfort him. "There is something I want you to do Cedric. A last request from your old man.." he said, his breathing getting slower. Noticing his father didnt have much longer, Cedric told his father "Anything.". With a loving smile, Dr. Anderson looked into Cedric's eyes and told him "I want you to go out into the world Cedric. I want you to experience it and become someone you want to be. You are free....". As his heart started to slow down to a stop and his eyes closing, Dr. Anderson whispered his last words "I..love you...my son...". Cedric leaned over and gave his father a kiss on his forehead and whispered back "I love you too...father..". With the machine next to his father now making a flatline sound to alert the doctors of his passing, Cedric took to hiding so he would not be discovered. His existence was still not known to the world.
Cedric stayed hidden in the manor until after his father's funeral. With his father's dying request in mind, he packed up what he could in a bag and got ready to head out into the world. Dressed in his father's coat and a hat to help make him unrecognizable, he took his first steps outside. Looking around with wide eyes and trying to take it all in. Cedric had been curious of the outside world for so long, and now he can finally experience it. But before he could fully enjoy it, he had one place he had to visit first. Managing to find and make his way to the cemetery, he stood in front of his father's gave. Along side was the real Cedric's grave as well. Kneeling down in front of it, Cedric reached out and touched the lettering. "Even though father created me in your image....I could never replace you...Tried as I might, I could never measure up." Cedric looked down and gave a small smile "I suppose in a way, its like a little brother trying to be like his older brother... Because that's what you are to me. Like an older brother I wanted to be like" Now looking over at his father's grave, Cedric gave it a nod "But I will do what father has requested of me and become my own person...Wait and see..". With a final farewell to his family, Cedric stood and began to walk away. But not before looking back and in an almost whisper, say "Watch over him...brother..". And so Cedric's begins to live his own life...
Back to top Go down
SilentNephilim

SilentNephilim

Cedric Anderson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cedric Anderson   Cedric Anderson Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 4:30 am

Additional Info

Hair
Black and wavy
Eyes
Light blue
Skin
Pale
Height
5'10"
Personality
Usually is quiet and keeps to himself due to not having much interaction with people other than his father. But once you get past that, he is actually very polite and friendly. Though his sense of humor does need to be worked on.
Back to top Go down

Cedric Anderson
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mind of the Tardis :: Introduction :: Character Introduction-
Jump to: