Mind of the Tardis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mind of the Tardis

Set in the Doctor Who universe, a roleplaying forum where one can create a character and have fun. Come join!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey Everyone! If you haven't done so already, post all your character information and find an avatar to represent said character. Once the Tardis posts, we shall begin!

The Doctor's Rules (RP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Doctor

The Doctor

The Doctor's Rules (RP) Empty
PostSubject: The Doctor's Rules (RP)   The Doctor's Rules (RP) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 2:50 pm

Now, I'm a pretty easy going person. With that being said, I do have just a few rules in regards to roleplaying on the forum. Annnd here they are:

Rule 1: Always Stay in Character

This is an RP forum. That means you are playing a character, which means your posts need to be in character. That means no posts like this unless you're in the OOC forum.

"I'm bored. Anyone want to plot with me?" <- This is unacceptable unless in the OOC forum.

Rule 2: NO GODMODDING

Basically, if you're roleplaying with someone else then you cannot go ahead and decide what their character will do in response to your post. Always leave it open-ended to allow the other person(s) involved room to react and potentially cause a twist in the plot. Keep it interesting! In other words, nothing like:

"Jim walked into the Tardis and killed The Doctor." <- If I see a post like this ever, you will be immediately cast into the Void. No exceptions.

Now, something more acceptable would be:

"Jim sauntered into the Tardis, and noticing The Doctor's back turned to him, took out his beaten and worn pistol, ready to shoot him. The gun clicked, and Jim aimed a bullet straight between The Doctor's two hearts, hoping one clean shot will be enough to kill the alien."

See? Post length! It's lengthy enough to tell a story, but not so long you need a fanfiction site. Speaking of which, there is a place here to do that!

Rule 3: Have Fun!

Seriously can't stress this enough. Timey wimey stuff can give you a headache. So have fun with it! After all, if you get confused on something just explain it with time travel. It works. Trust me. I'm The Doctor.
Back to top Go down
https://mindofthetardis.rpg-board.net

The Doctor's Rules (RP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mind of the Tardis :: Introduction :: Rules-
Jump to: